Want to play? Get in touch!
If you would like to join our league next season, sign up or contact us to find out more information.
Our Leagues Enjoy:
- 10 Weeks of Spring Season and/or 5 weeks of Fall Season
- Happy Hours and Events
- Great Facilities for League Games
- Peer Managed and Coached, ASA Umpires & Administrators
- Post-Game Festivities
Connect with us:
New Player Clinic Dates Are Set!!! Are you interested in joining our fun softball family? New players* come out and meet other new players and experienced members, and together we help get you playing with us this Spring!
1. February 6th 10am-12pm at Hourglass Fields (Both Div.)
2. February 21st 12pm-2pm at Mira Mesa Rec Center (Both Div.)
3. February 28th 10am-12pm at Mira Mesa Rec Center (Both Div.)
For full information on locations, please visit the League Calendar and click on the date of interest.
* “New players” are those that have never played in an AFCSL Spring Season before or are returning after being away for more than 2 years. ALL SKILL LEVELS are welcome and encouraged to come out!!
Why Join America's Finest City Softball League?
Thank you for visiting the website for America's Finest City Softball League, San Diego's softball league by and for the LGBT Community! Founded in 1981, we are San Diego's oldest softball league.
At 41 teams in 2015 and just over 600 players, AFCSL is also San Diego's largest softball league as well as San Diego's largest gay sporting league. Whether you were born with a ball in your hand, or are just learning how to throw, we have a home for you!
While we boast some of the most successful softball teams in the world (3 top-5 teams in the last three years), the AFCSL also is very welcoming to new players just trying the sport out. Our next season will begin in March and teams will be forming soon!
To learn more, click on the Join Now button and start your softball story!!!